Monday, February 26, 2007

Old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Wow a lot of turtle news today. About a week ago someone leaked a video of a the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game for Xbox Live Arcade. That's fan-fucking-tastic. Especially the fact that you can cooperatively play 1-4 players locally or over Xbox Live. This is definitely a release day purchase for me.

I spent hours playing the NES TMNT game as a child which, to my eternal shame, I have never beaten. Then around a year later I found the arcade game in my local Domino's Pizza and played to the detriment of many an allowance. In fact, I can remember three arcade games I played more than any others while I was growing up: Street Fighter II, Area 51, and this particular game. I am even more excited about this than I am about the new game coming out.